Friday, November 30, 2007

Post Thanksgiving Thanks

I just picked this Thanksgiving sheet up from school, so it is a little late. Here is what Shane is thankful for this holiday season...

1. Pop-Pop's and Me-Maw's farm
2. My Friends
3. Grandma's Dog
4. My Brother

Although Gray is the only family member she is actually thankful for, I am guessing she isn't really thankful of the farm or the dog but the people who they belong to.

Currently, we are also thankful for our newly potty-trained boy. He has been wearing under ware ( NOT panties, as I was sternly instructed by Worth) for a week now.

2 comments:

typingelbow said...

Panties are what women throw at Eric Clapton on stage. Underwear is what men use to impersonate Tom Cruise in Risky Business.

I can just imagine Worth flipping out about calling Gray's underpants "panties." Hahahaha

typingelbow said...

i knew you'd be upset that i didn't come over and hug your neck. believe me, i tried! however, you are hereby warned... i'll be in tulsa again between feb. 9 and 16. i'm planning to sneak away to fay-town for a daytrip, depending on how g-mom feels. wanna have lunch? :D