Monday, February 05, 2007

Long time gone


Okay I am going to try again to resurrect this blog. I have been so bad over the last year but the kids are changing so fast that we can’t possibly keep you all up to date unless I do entries here. So, I will make every effort to post here if you will stop by and read sometimes. I will keep the pictures coming too.

Here is a shot of Gray and Jeep this weekend. As you can tell they are in love. Well, this isn’t entirely true - Gray is in love and Jeep is in a permanent state of toleration. We are lucky the dogs have adapted so well to the kids.

We are all about to go nuts with this cold weather –– trapped in the house like a bunch of crazy people. The days start out good and then they slowly go down hill, parents nerves get frazzled, children get edgy wanting activity. Thanks to our friends that let us come visit and thank goodness for the mall’s play area but we are all ready for some time at the park. There is only so much Wiggles any of us can stand.

Happy 2007 and here is to my being a better blogger.

3 comments:

Susan Idlet said...

Lovely blog message. Great photo of Gray and Jeep! Will it automatically alert me when you've posted something new? Otherwise I won't remember to check periodically...
I decided to go to my OMNI meeting tonight instead of the Arts Live. Soooo much more fun!
s

typingelbow said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere, darlin! I'll try to blog more often too so that we can keep up more regularly! Please kiss the babies on the cheek for me!

Texas Trail Mix said...

Hi! I miss you I miss you! Look how cute he looks lying there with the Jeepster! What a good pupple!

THANKS for blogging and letting me know! I will try to keep up if you will!

Mucho amor from Tejas!